Welcome to the PowerShell Gallery
The PowerShell Gallery is the central repository for PowerShell content. You can find new PowerShell commands or Desired State Configuration (DSC) resources in the Gallery.
Getting Started with the Gallery
Installing items from the Gallery requires the latest version of the PowerShellGet module, which is available in Windows 10, in Windows Management Framework (WMF) 5.0, or in the MSI-based installer (for PowerShell 3 and 4).
With the latest PowerShellGet module, you can:
- Search through items in the Gallery with Find-Module and Find-Script
- Save items to your system from the Gallery with Save-Module and Save-Script
- Install items from the Gallery with Install-Module and Install-Script
- Upload items to the Gallery with Publish-Module and Publish-Script
- Add your own custom repository with Register-PSRepository