Provides cmdlets for obtaining Consumer Keys and Secrets, an Access Token and Refesh Token for a specfic Consumer and the option to Refresh a Token to be used with the Bitbucket API.
Minimum PowerShell version
(c) 2017 Paul Towler and contributors. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
* Fixed psm1 file and added Export-ModuleMember to exoort the functions
* Fixed release Notes
* Rewrote Module. Found I had a cached credential giving me a false positive.
* New modules: ConvertTo-Base64String, Connect-Bitbucket, Get-BitbucketKey, New-BitbucketToken & Update-BitbucketToken
* Removed modules: Get-BitbucketAuthCode, Get-Bitbucket
* Added Human mode to display nice output. Default is non-Human
* Updated functionality initially created by Yohan Belval https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/Bitbucket/1.0.5
* Added the ability to get Consumer Keys and Secrets or an Access Token for a Consumer