Provides functions to convert between time zones, as well as between the local system time and UTC.
Minimum PowerShell version
(c) 2017 Gad Berger. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
* Added a generic Convert-TimeZone function
* Updated Convert-LocalToUtc and Convert-UtcToLocal to use Convert-TimeZone
* Breaking Changes
- Renamed the -LocalTime parameter to -Time for Convert-LocalToUtc
- Renamed the -UtcTime parameter to -Time for Convert-UtcToLocal
* Lowered the required version of PS to 4.0
* Intorduced pipeline support!
* Switched to using tzutil when Get-TimeZone is not available
* Replaced [System.DateTime]::Parse with Get-Date
* Moved the TimeZone to the second position in the unnamed parameters
* Only returning the converted time unless a -Verbose switch is used
* Initial release of Convert-LocalToUtc and Convert-UtcToLocal