Xrm. Data. Powershell
This module uses the CRM connection from Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.CrmConnector.Powershell and provides common functions to create, delete, query, and update data as well as functions for common tasks such as publishing, and manipulating System and CRM User Settings, etc. The module should function for both Dynamics CRM Online and On-Premise environment.
Minimum PowerShell version
Sean McNellis Kenichiro Nakamura
(c) 2020 Microsoft Corporation All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Lots of changes and enhancements to auth in this release:
- Updated to attempting SSO with oAuth by default
- Added an option for username to "hint" your username for SSO/browser based auth, if you get an immediate failure on connecting via oAuth (locally) try adding a username hint to help
- If you are logged into a managed pc by your org you should be able to use -forceoAuth and the serverurl without any other arguemnts to login and use your current users credentials
- Older auth methods continue to function as-is
- Removed requirement for redirecturi on clientsecret as it is not technically required
- redirected verbose connector output into a local file when -verbose is used with connect-crmonline
- Added option for debugging connections using a provided connectionstring - please only use this for debugging for now. NOTE: If you use this please let me know how you are using it.
- source for connector: https://www.powershellgallery.com/packages/Microsoft.Xrm.Tooling.CrmConnector.PowerShell/
Including newer xrm tooling which has the following improvements:
- 184.108.40.2069 Added initial support for in memory log capture support.
- 220.127.116.117 Fixed an issue with sovereign cloud discovery reference data that would prevent a login control from picking the correct global discovery server when connecting.
- 18.104.22.1681 Fixed an error where discovery would be used when using AD and IFD to connect to onpremise even if connection strings where used.
- 22.214.171.1240 Fixed an error where timeout property was not properly assigned when using Non-oAuth types
- 126.96.36.1990 Fixed an error with setting CallerId when ClientSecret Auth type is used.
|2.8.11 (current version)||66,874||9/3/2020|