Downloads of 1.0.7
This module provides the ability to query the speculation control settings for the system.
PS> Save-Module -Name SpeculationControl -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name SpeculationControl
See Documentation for more details.
* Added additional guidance for AMD CPUs
* Added support for querying the OS to see if KVA shadow is required
* Added -Quiet parameter which can be used to suppress host output
* Added message directing users to explanation of output
* Addressed feedback regarding multiple CPUs when setting $cpu
* Signed files using SHA2 certificate
This module has no dependencies.
|SpeculationControl 1.0.8 (latest stable)||120539||Tuesday, June 12 2018|
|SpeculationControl 1.0.7 (this version)||709692||Tuesday, April 10 2018|
|SpeculationControl 1.0.6||142995||Monday, March 26 2018|
|SpeculationControl 1.0.5||176042||Wednesday, February 28 2018|
|SpeculationControl 1.0.4||518476||Friday, January 12 2018|
|SpeculationControl 1.0.3||191312||Tuesday, January 09 2018|
|SpeculationControl 1.0.2||89010||Friday, January 05 2018|
|SpeculationControl 1.0.1||54660||Thursday, January 04 2018|
|SpeculationControl 1.0.0||13887||Thursday, January 04 2018|