Downloads of 184.108.40.206
Module with DSC Resources for Networking area
PS> Save-Module -Name xNetworking -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name xNetworking
See Documentation for more details.
- Fixed to return null if exception thrown.
- Allowed passing no selection parameters.
- Fixed bug in Get-TargetResource when Name is the only adapter selector parameter.
- Improved verbose logging.
- More improvements to verbose logging.
- Added Get-DnsClientServerStaticAddress to NetworkingDsc.Common to return statically
assigned DNS server addresses to support fix for [issue 113](https://github.com/PowerShell/xNetworking/issues/113).
- Added support for setting DNS Client to DHCP for [issue 113](https://github.com/PowerShell/xNetworking/issues/113).
- Added new examples to show how to enable DHCP on DNS Client.
- Improved integration test coverage to enable testing of multiple addresses and
- Converted exception creation to use common exception functions.
- Updated example to also cover setting DNS Client to DHCP.
- Added the VS Code PowerShell extension formatting settings that cause PowerShell
files to be formatted as per the DSC Resource kit style guidelines.
- Corrected style and formatting to meet HQRM guidelines.
- Converted exceptions to use ResourceHelper functions.
- Updated badges in README.MD to match the layout from PSDscResources.
- BREAKING CHANGE: Adding support for multiple IP addresses being assigned.
(c) 2013 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|xNetworking 220.127.116.11 (this version)||7833||Wednesday, July 12 2017|
|xNetworking 18.104.22.168||8099||Thursday, June 01 2017|
|xNetworking 22.214.171.124||433||Wednesday, May 31 2017|
|xNetworking 126.96.36.199||32090||Thursday, January 26 2017|
|xNetworking 188.8.131.52||7228||Wednesday, December 14 2016|
|xNetworking 184.108.40.206||8972||Wednesday, November 02 2016|
|xNetworking 220.127.116.11||7898||Wednesday, September 21 2016|
|xNetworking 18.104.22.168||3750||Wednesday, August 10 2016|
|xNetworking 22.214.171.124||43815||Wednesday, June 29 2016|
|xNetworking 126.96.36.199||5924||Wednesday, May 18 2016|
|xNetworking 188.8.131.52||6072||Thursday, March 31 2016|
|xNetworking 184.108.40.206||3599||Wednesday, February 03 2016|
|xNetworking 220.127.116.11||43||Wednesday, February 03 2016|
|xNetworking 18.104.22.168||1617||Thursday, December 03 2015|
|xNetworking 22.214.171.124||773||Thursday, October 22 2015|
|xNetworking 126.96.36.199||1405||Friday, September 11 2015|
|xNetworking 188.8.131.52||700||Tuesday, June 09 2015|
|xNetworking 184.108.40.206||489||Friday, August 22 2014|
|xNetworking 2.1.1||137||Tuesday, May 13 2014|
|xNetworking 2.1||28||Tuesday, April 08 2014|