Downloads of 22.214.171.124
The xPSDesiredStateConfiguration module is a part of the Windows PowerShell Desired State Configuration (DSC) Resource Kit, which is a collection of DSC Resources produced by the PowerShell Team. This module contains the xDscWebService, xWindowsProcess, xService, xPackage, xArchive, xRemoteFile, xPSEndpoint and xWindowsOptionalFeature resources. Please see the Details section for more information on the functionalities provided by these resources.
All of the resources in the DSC Resource Kit are provided AS IS, and are not supported through any Microsoft standard support program or service. The "x" in xPSDesiredStateConfiguration stands for experimental, which means that these resources will be fix forward and monitored by the module owner(s).
PS> Save-Module -Name xPSDesiredStateConfiguration -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name xPSDesiredStateConfiguration
See Documentation for more details.
* Moved DSC pull server setup tests to DSCPullServerSetup folder for new common tests
* Updated the resource to be a high quality resource
* Transferred the existing "unit" tests to integration tests
* Added unit and end-to-end tests
* Updated documentation and examples
* Fixed error handling in xUser
* Fixed bug where an error was thrown when running Get-DscConfiguration if the registry key already existed
* Updated Test-IsNanoServer cmdlet to properly test for a Nano server rather than the core version of PowerShell
(c) 2014 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version