This module that enables "Open here" shortcuts functionality for PowerShell.
Minimum PowerShell version
Radek Zahradník Ph.D.
(c) Radek ZahradnĂk, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
- A workaround for Windows Terminal open here as admin has been added.
- Terminal was renamed to Windows Terminal to respect the official name.
- Enum value Terminal was changed to WindowsTerminal to respect the official name.
- Manifest update fix.
- Support for Microsoft Terminal.
- Support for MS Command Prompt
- Function refactoring into general implementation.
- Function renaming.
- Function example extension.
- Function parameters documentation has been extended.
- General documentation update.
- Fix of relelease notes.
- Documentation update.
- Support of shell type for icon provider.
- Fixing minimal PowerShell version from 1.x to 5.0.
- Initial release
- Implementation for Windows PowerShell shortcut.