This module enables "Open here" shortcuts functionality for various shells like Windows PowerShell, Command line, Windows Terminal.
Minimum PowerShell version
Radek Zahradník Ph.D.
(c) Radek ZahradnĂk, Ph.D. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
- New: Support for PowerShell Core 7 RTM x64 (or any x64 major version).
- New: Support for WSL/Bash.
- New: User is noticed at the beginning of shortcut configuration.
- Changed: Shell shortcut icons can be derived from shells' EXE binaries.
- Fixed: Windows Terminal shortcut to paths with '[' or ']' characters.
- Manifest description update.
- A workaround for Windows Terminal open here shortcut when RMB on directory/drive letter has been added.
- From this version, both Windows Terminal Open here shortcuts use Windows PowerShell for a correct startup.
- A workaround for Windows Terminal open here as admin has been added.
- Terminal was renamed to Windows Terminal to respect the official name.
- Enum value Terminal was changed to WindowsTerminal to respect the official name.
- Manifest update fix.
- Support for Microsoft Terminal.
- Support for MS Command Prompt
- Function refactoring into general implementation.
- Function renaming.
- Function example extension.
- Function parameters documentation has been extended.
- General documentation update.
- Fix of relelease notes.
- Documentation update.
- Support of shell type for icon provider.
- Fixing minimal PowerShell version from 1.x to 5.0.
- Initial release
- Implementation for Windows PowerShell shortcut.