Connect to Gopher and Gopher+ servers.
Minimum PowerShell version
Colin Cogle <email@example.com>
(c) 2021-2023 Colin Cogle. Licensed under the AGPL, version 3 or later.
This module has no dependencies.
- Signed code for PowerShell Gallery.
- Added support for language translations! Create a file called 'translations.json' in this module's language folder, and this script will find it (e.g., 'en-US/translations.json'). Please contribute them on GitHub!
- Fixed content type reporting. Now, types are always an ASCII character, and never a number. This is in line with the Gopher specification. For example, the Gophermap type will be reported correctly as '1' (ASCII 49) instead of 1 (0x1). Please update any code that relies on this module.
- Added Pester tests.
- Fixed a bug where explicit content types might be returned as plain text when they are in fact Gopher menus.
- Fixed a bug where saving binary files with '-OutFile' might throw an error under some circumstances.
- Fixed a bug where saving text files with '-OutFile' might append an additional CR+LF.
- Fixed a bug where the 'Content' property would not contain correct data when using Gopher+ views.
- Fixed a bug where generic images (those of type 'I') would not be detected as images, due to PowerShell's 'Switch' blocks being case-insensitive, even when using regular expressions.
- Remove 'Desktop' from 'PSCompatibleEditions'. This module has required PowerShell 7 since the beginning, and was never compatible with downlevel versions.
- Cleaned up minor things reported by PSScriptAnalyzer.