Downloads of 220.127.116.11
Great command line editing in the PowerShell console host
PS> Save-Module -Name PSReadLine -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name PSReadLine
See Documentation for more details.
* SamplePSReadlineProfile.ps1 added with examples of custom key bindings
* Word movement takes DigitArgument
* HistoryNoDuplicates now works a little differently
- Dupicates are saved (it was a dubious memory optimization anyway)
- Recall will recall the most recently executed item instead of the first
* When at the last word, NextWord/ForwardWord now move to the end of line instead
of the last character of the word.
* HistorySearchBackward/HistorySearchForward changes behavior slightly:
- use emphasis like InteractiveHistorySearch
- cursor always moves to end like PreviousHistory/NextHistory
* New api GetSelectionState to get the current selection (if any).
* New functions:
* New key bindings in Windows mode:
- Alt+0 through Alt+9 and Alt+-: DigitArgument
- Ctrl+R/Ctrl+S for interactive history search
* Backspace after a failed interactive history search (Ctrl+R) caused searching
to fail if you typed anything other than backspace.
(c) 2013. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
|PSReadLine 2.0.0-beta1||1538||Wednesday, December 06 2017|
|PSReadLine 1.2 (latest stable)||41381||Monday, January 25 2016|
|PSReadLine 18.104.22.168||6071||Wednesday, February 18 2015|
|PSReadLine 22.214.171.124||720||Tuesday, August 26 2014|
|PSReadLine 126.96.36.199||131||Friday, June 13 2014|
|PSReadLine 188.8.131.52||15||Friday, June 13 2014|
|PSReadLine 184.108.40.206||18||Wednesday, June 11 2014|
|PSReadLine 220.127.116.11 (this version)||128||Wednesday, May 07 2014|