Great command line editing in the PowerShell console host
See the version list below for details.
(c) 2013. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
* SamplePSReadlineProfile.ps1 added with examples of custom key bindings
* Word movement takes DigitArgument
* HistoryNoDuplicates now works a little differently
- Dupicates are saved (it was a dubious memory optimization anyway)
- Recall will recall the most recently executed item instead of the first
* When at the last word, NextWord/ForwardWord now move to the end of line instead
of the last character of the word.
* HistorySearchBackward/HistorySearchForward changes behavior slightly:
- use emphasis like InteractiveHistorySearch
- cursor always moves to end like PreviousHistory/NextHistory
* New api GetSelectionState to get the current selection (if any).
* New functions:
* New key bindings in Windows mode:
- Alt+0 through Alt+9 and Alt+-: DigitArgument
- Ctrl+R/Ctrl+S for interactive history search
* Backspace after a failed interactive history search (Ctrl+R) caused searching
to fail if you typed anything other than backspace.