Downloads of 1.7.6
Posh-SSH PowerShell SSH Module
PowerShell module for automating tasks using the SSH Protocol.
Provides functionality for automating SSH, SFTP and SCP actions.
* Supports diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha256, diffie-hellman-group-exchange-sha1, diffie-hellman-group14-sha1 and diffie-hellman-group1-sha1 key exchange methods.
* Supports 3des-cbc, aes128-cbc, aes192-cbc, aes256-cbc, aes128-ctr, aes192-ctr, aes256-ctr, blowfish-cbc, cast128-cbc, arcfour and twofish encryptions.
* Supports hmac-md5, hmac-sha1, hmac-ripemd160, hmac-sha2-256, hmac-sha2-256-96, hmac-md5-96 and hmac-sha1-96 hashing algorithms.
* Supports publickey, password and keyboard-interactive authentication methods
* Supports RSA and DSA private key
* Supports DES-EDE3-CBC, DES-EDE3-CFB, DES-CBC, AES-128-CBC, AES-192-CBC and AES-256-CBC algorithms for private key encryption
* Supports SOCKS4, SOCKS5 and HTTP Proxy
PS> Save-Module -Name Posh-SSH -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name Posh-SSH
See Documentation for more details.
* Fixed problem where wrong help file was shipped.
* Fixed problem where host comparison was not case insensitive for server key fingerprint.
(c) 2016 Carlos Perez. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|Posh-SSH 2.0.2 (latest stable)||384070||Friday, October 13 2017|
|Posh-SSH 2.0.1||46633||Monday, August 14 2017|
|Posh-SSH 2.0||1464||Friday, August 11 2017|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.7||90167||Friday, December 23 2016|
|Posh-SSH PowerShell SSH Module 1.7.6 (this version)||43299||Friday, July 29 2016|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.5||7104||Saturday, July 09 2016|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.4||19||Saturday, July 09 2016|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.3||53317||Wednesday, November 04 2015|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.2||672||Thursday, March 26 2015|
|Posh-SSH 1.7||35||Wednesday, March 18 2015|
|Posh-SSH 1.6||278||Sunday, August 17 2014|