Downloads of 2.0
Provide SSH and SCP functionality for executing commands against remote hosts.
PS> Save-Module -Name Posh-SSH -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name Posh-SSH
See Documentation for more details.
* Windows PowerShell 2.0 has been deprecated by Microsoft and several major versions have been released after it, for this reason PowerShell 2.0 is no longer supported by the module.
* New-SSHSession, New-SFTPSession, Set-SCPFile and Set-SCPFolder support the KeyString parameter, a string array of the content of a OpenSSH key for authentication.
* For Azure users when Force parameter is used it will not look in to the resgitry for exiting keys to validate against. Usefull when ran under an account that is not a user.
* Set-SCPFile Better pipeline support when receiving objects from Get-Childitem.
* Set-SFTPFile LocalFile Parameter accepts a string.
(c) 2017 Carlos Perez. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|Posh-SSH 2.0.2 (latest stable)||282334||Friday, October 13 2017|
|Posh-SSH 2.0.1||46423||Monday, August 14 2017|
|Posh-SSH 2.0 (this version)||1454||Friday, August 11 2017|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.7||90136||Friday, December 23 2016|
|Posh-SSH PowerShell SSH Module 1.7.6||43276||Friday, July 29 2016|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.5||7104||Saturday, July 09 2016|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.4||19||Saturday, July 09 2016|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.3||53306||Wednesday, November 04 2015|
|Posh-SSH 1.7.2||672||Thursday, March 26 2015|
|Posh-SSH 1.7||35||Wednesday, March 18 2015|
|Posh-SSH 1.6||277||Sunday, August 17 2014|