Downloads of 18.104.22.168
The AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell lets developers and administrators manage their AWS services from the Windows PowerShell scripting environment.
PS> Save-Module -Name AWSPowerShell -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name AWSPowerShell
See Documentation for more details.
### 22.214.171.124 (2017-11-25)
* AWS Certificate Manager
* Updated the New-ACMCertificate and Get-ACMCertificateList cmdlets for new service features enabling the ability to import domainless certs and additional Key Types as well as an additional validation method for DNS.
* Amazon API Gateway
* Updated the Get-AGDocumentationPartList and Write-AGIntegration cmdlets for new service features enabling support for access logs and customizable integration timeouts.
* AWS CloudFormation
* Updated the New-CFNStackInstance cmdlet to support instance-level parameter overrides.
* Added new cmdlet Update-CFNStackInstance to support the new UpdateStackInstances API.
* AWS CodeBuild
* Updated the New-CBProject and Update-CBProject cmdlets to support new service features for accessing Amazon VPC resources from AWS CodeBuild, dependency caching and build badges.
* Added the cmdlet Reset-CBProjectCache to support the new InvalidateProjectCache API.
* AWS CodeCommit
* Added new cmdlets for the new service feature supporting pull requests.
* AWS Database Migration Service
* Added cmdlet Start-DMSReplicationTaskAssessment to support the new StartReplicationTaskAssessment API.
* Amazon ECS
* Updated the New-ECSTask, New-ECSService, Start-ECSTask and Update-ECSService cmdlets to add support for new mode for Task Networking in ECS, called awsvpc mode.
* Amazon Elastic Map Reduce
* Updated the Start-EMRJobFlow cmdlet to support new service feature enabling Kerberos.
* Amazon Kinesis
* Added cmdlet Get-KINStreamSummary to support the new DescribeStreamSummary API.
* Amazon Kinesis Firehose
* Updated the New-KINFDeliveryStream and Update-KINFDestination cmdlets to support Splunk as Kinesis Firehose delivery destination. You can now use Kinesis Firehose to ingest real-time data to Splunk in a serverless, reliable, and salable manner. This release also includes a new feature that allows you to configure Lambda buffer size in Kinesis Firehose data transformation feature. You can now customize the data buffer size before invoking Lambda function in Kinesis Firehose for data transformation. This feature allows you to flexibly trade-off processing and delivery latency with cost and efficiency based on your specific use cases and requirements.
* Amazon Lightsail
* Added cmdlets to support the new service feature enabling attached block storage, which allows you to scale your applications and protect application data with additional SSD-backed storage disks. This feature allows Lightsail customers to attach secure storage disks to their Lightsail instances and manage their attached disks, including creating and deleting disks, attaching and detaching disks from instances, and backing up disks via snapshot.
* AWS Organizations
* Added cmdlets to support new service APIs to enable and disable integration with AWS services designed to work with AWS Organizations. This integration allows the AWS service to perform operations on your behalf on all of the accounts in your organization. Although you can use these APIs yourself, we recommend that you instead use the commands provided in the other AWS service to enable integration with AWS Organizations.
* Amazon Relational Database Service
* Added new cmdlet Restore-RDSDBInstanceFromS3 to support the new RestoreDBInstanceFromS3 API. This feature supports importing MySQL databases by using backup files from Amazon S3.
* Amazon Rekognition
* Added new cmdlet Find-REKText to support the new DetectText service API. This API allows you to recognize and extract textual content from images.
* Updated cmdlets related to face detection to support the new Face Model Versioning feature.
* [BREAKING CHANGE] The service output for the APIs called by the Get-REKCollectionIdList and Get-REKFaceList cmdlet has been updated and it is no longer possible for these cmdlets to return all available data using automatic pagination. You script will need to be updated to manually paginate the returned data using the *NextToken* parameter and field in the returned service response.
* Amazon Route53
* Added cmdlets Get-R53AccountLimit (GetAccountLimit API), Get-R53HostedZoneLimit (GetHostedZoneLimit API) and Get-R53ReusableDelegationSetLimit (GetReusableDelegationSetLimit API). These cmdlets enable you to view your current limits (including custom set limits) on Route 53 resources such as hosted zones and health checks. These APIs also return the number of each resource you're currently using to enable comparison against your current limits.
* AWS Shield
* Added cmdlet Get-SHLDSubscriptionState to support the new GetSubscriptionState API.
* Amazon Simple Email Service
* Added and updated cmdlets to support new service features enabling Reputation Metrics and Email Pausing Today, two features that build upon the capabilities of the reputation dashboard. The first is the ability to export reputation metrics for individual configuration sets. The second is the ability to temporarily pause email sending, either at the configuration set level, or across your entire Amazon SES account.
* Amazon EC2 Systems Manager
* Updated the Get-SSMInventory and Get-SSMInventorySchema cmdlets to support aggregation.
* Amazon Set Functions
* Added cmdlets Get-SFNStateMachineForExecution (DescribeStateMachineForExecution API) and Update-SFNStateMachine (UpdateStateMachine API). The new APIs enable you to update your state machine definition and role ARN. Existing executions will continue to use the previous definition and role ARN. You can use the DescribeStateMachineForExecution API to determine which state machine definition and role ARN is associated with an execution.
* AWS Storage Gateway
* Updated the New-SGNFileShare and Update-SGNFileShare cmdlets to enable guessing of MIME types for uploaded files based on the file extension.
* Added cmdlet Send-SGUploadedNotification (NotifyWhenUploaded API). This API enables you to get notification when all your files written to your NFS file share have been uploaded.
* Amazon WorkDocs
* Added cmdlet Get-WDGroup to support the new DescribeGroups API.
* Updated cmdlets to support new service features.
Copyright 2012-2017 Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|AWSPowerShell 3.3.335.0 (latest stable)||5594||Monday, August 13 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 3.3.330.0||4306||Monday, August 06 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 3.3.313.0||12992||Monday, July 09 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 3.3.283.0||41766||Friday, May 18 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 3.3.270.0||10340||Wednesday, April 25 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||9891||Monday, March 26 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||6533||Friday, March 02 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||6116||Tuesday, February 13 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||5855||Thursday, January 25 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||589||Tuesday, January 23 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||3759||Tuesday, January 16 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||791||Friday, January 12 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||2497||Tuesday, January 02 2018|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||1968||Tuesday, December 19 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||1992||Wednesday, December 13 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||1227||Friday, December 08 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||1815||Saturday, December 02 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||1259||Tuesday, November 28 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52 (this version)||513||Saturday, November 25 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||3367||Tuesday, November 14 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||1818||Thursday, November 09 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||2787||Wednesday, November 01 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||543||Monday, October 30 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||3447||Tuesday, October 24 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||5619||Tuesday, October 17 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||4639||Monday, October 09 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||3884||Friday, September 29 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||2392||Friday, September 22 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||933||Sunday, September 17 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||1213||Sunday, September 10 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||2093||Friday, August 25 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||1789||Thursday, August 17 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||1814||Friday, August 04 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||4032||Friday, July 28 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||1936||Friday, July 07 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||1710||Friday, June 23 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||513||Monday, June 19 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||477||Friday, June 09 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||1325||Monday, June 05 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||128||Friday, June 02 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||204||Wednesday, May 31 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||351||Friday, May 26 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||632||Friday, May 19 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||607||Friday, May 12 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||512||Friday, May 05 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||369||Monday, May 01 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||491||Monday, April 24 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||925||Wednesday, April 12 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||69||Tuesday, April 11 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||82||Friday, April 07 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||392||Saturday, April 01 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||196||Wednesday, March 29 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||150||Friday, March 24 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||198||Wednesday, March 22 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||296||Friday, March 17 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||73||Thursday, March 16 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||147||Monday, March 13 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||189||Tuesday, March 07 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||259||Tuesday, February 28 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||111||Friday, February 24 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||73||Thursday, February 23 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||128||Monday, February 20 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||89||Friday, February 17 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||108||Wednesday, February 15 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||208||Friday, February 10 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||221||Wednesday, February 08 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||308||Friday, January 27 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||29||Thursday, January 26 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||39||Wednesday, January 25 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||248||Wednesday, January 18 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||29||Tuesday, January 17 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||90||Friday, January 13 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||124||Monday, January 09 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||93||Thursday, January 05 2017|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||98||Friday, December 30 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||77||Friday, December 23 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||19||Thursday, December 22 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||60||Tuesday, December 20 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||63||Friday, December 16 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||237||Friday, December 09 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||47||Thursday, December 08 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||42||Wednesday, December 07 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||95||Saturday, December 03 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||165||Wednesday, November 23 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||29||Tuesday, November 22 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||52||Saturday, November 19 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||41||Thursday, November 17 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||81||Monday, November 14 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||292||Wednesday, October 26 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||92||Thursday, October 20 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||31||Wednesday, October 19 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||25||Monday, October 17 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||66||Friday, October 14 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||44||Wednesday, October 12 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||80||Friday, October 07 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||195||Friday, September 30 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||31||Wednesday, September 28 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||48||Thursday, September 22 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||24||Wednesday, September 21 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||39||Monday, September 19 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||53||Friday, September 16 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||42||Tuesday, September 13 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||59||Friday, September 09 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||27||Wednesday, September 07 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||65||Friday, September 02 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 18.104.22.168||43||Tuesday, August 30 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 22.214.171.124||189||Friday, August 19 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 126.96.36.199||81||Wednesday, August 17 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 188.8.131.52||46||Thursday, August 11 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 184.108.40.206||25||Wednesday, August 10 2016|
|AWSPowerShell 220.127.116.11||39||Friday, August 05 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 18.104.22.168||41||Wednesday, August 03 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 22.214.171.124||37||Saturday, July 30 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 126.96.36.199||44||Wednesday, July 27 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.52||40||Friday, July 22 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 184.108.40.206||28||Wednesday, July 20 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 220.127.116.11||45||Wednesday, July 13 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 18.104.22.168||48||Friday, July 08 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 22.214.171.124||35||Tuesday, July 05 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 126.96.36.199||167||Wednesday, June 15 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.52||63||Tuesday, June 07 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 184.108.40.206||33||Friday, June 03 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 220.127.116.11||79||Thursday, May 26 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 18.104.22.168||41||Tuesday, May 24 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 22.214.171.124||52||Thursday, May 19 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 126.96.36.199||29||Wednesday, May 18 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.52||14||Wednesday, May 18 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 184.108.40.206||49||Thursday, May 12 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 220.127.116.11||29||Wednesday, May 11 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 18.104.22.168||53||Thursday, May 05 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 22.214.171.124||29||Wednesday, May 04 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 126.96.36.199||55||Thursday, April 28 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.52||25||Tuesday, April 26 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 184.108.40.206||53||Thursday, April 21 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 220.127.116.11||33||Tuesday, April 19 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 18.104.22.168||73||Saturday, April 09 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 22.214.171.124||34||Thursday, April 07 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 126.96.36.199||54||Wednesday, March 30 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.52||25||Friday, March 25 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 184.108.40.206||25||Tuesday, March 22 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 220.127.116.11||22||Friday, March 18 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 18.104.22.168||21||Wednesday, March 16 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 22.214.171.124||29||Friday, March 11 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 126.96.36.199||15||Friday, March 11 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.52||20||Wednesday, March 09 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 184.108.40.206||32||Friday, March 04 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 220.127.116.11||24||Wednesday, March 02 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 18.104.22.168||27||Friday, February 26 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 22.214.171.124||44||Friday, February 19 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 126.96.36.199||16||Wednesday, February 17 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.52||27||Friday, February 12 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 184.108.40.206||21||Wednesday, February 10 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 220.127.116.11||55||Friday, January 29 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 18.104.22.168||39||Thursday, January 21 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 22.214.171.124||25||Tuesday, January 19 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 126.96.36.199||27||Thursday, January 14 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 188.8.131.52||18||Tuesday, January 12 2016|
|AWS Tools for Windows PowerShell 184.108.40.206||22||Wednesday, January 06 2016|