Downloads of 21.0.17152
This module allows SQL Server developers, administrators and business intelligence professionals to automate database development and server administration, as well as both multidimensional and tabular cube processing.
PS> Save-Module -Name SqlServer -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name SqlServer
See Documentation for more details.
* Fixed issue where Invoke-SqlCmd was throwing an error due to
missing MSVCR120.dll (now included with the module).
* Fixed issue where 'Deploy to Azure Automation' was not working.
* Fixed issue where the SQL Provider was unable to enumerate some containers
(e.g. Databases) when the module was loaded by passing Import-Module any
of the -Version/-MinimumVersion/-MaximumVersion parameters.
* Fixed issue in Set-SqlColumnEncryption where the -LogFileDirectory option
was not dumping DacFx logs.
* Updated Tags and Description in the manifest file.
* Updated link to License.
* Added new parameter '-CertificateThumbprint' to Add-SqlAzureAuthenticationContext
First version of SQL PowerShell Module on PSGallery.
Copyright (c) 2017 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|SqlServer 21.0.17279 (latest stable)||100610||Thursday, June 28 2018|
|SqlServer 21.0.17262||57726||Friday, May 11 2018|
|SqlServer 21.0.17240||36531||Monday, April 09 2018|
|SqlServer 21.0.17224||45979||Wednesday, February 14 2018|
|SqlServer 21.0.17199||82149||Tuesday, October 10 2017|
|SqlServer 21.0.17178||92402||Thursday, August 24 2017|
|SqlServer 21.0.17152 (this version)||21737||Thursday, July 06 2017|
|SqlServer 21.0.17099||22148||Tuesday, April 25 2017|