Downloads of 21.0.17240
This module allows SQL Server developers, administrators and business intelligence professionals to automate database development and server administration, as well as both multidimensional and tabular cube processing.
PS> Save-Module -Name SqlServer -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name SqlServer
See Documentation for more details.
* Fixed issue where PowerShell was not able to find cmdlets in the module
unless the user did an explicit ''Import-Module SQLServer''
* Added Get-SqlBackupHistory cmdlet
* Ported PS Provider to .NET Core for PowerShell 6 support
* Ported a subset of cmdlets to .NET Core for PowerShell 6 support
* Powershell 6 support on macOS and Linux in Preview.
* To use SqlServer provider on macOS and Linux mount it using a new PSDrive.
Examples in documentation.
* Removed restriction of 64-bit OS for this module. Note: Invoke-Sqlcmd
cmdlet is the only cmdlet not supported on 32-bit OS.
* Added logic to prevent the module from being installed on PowerShell Core
* Fixed SqlServer Provider for SSIS
* Added support for PSCredential to Invoke-Sqlcmd
* Fixed issue in New-SqlAvailabilityGroup cmdlet when targeting SQL Server 2014
* Updated SQL Server provider (SQLRegistration) to display AS/IS/RS groups
* Added -LoadBalancedReadOnlyRoutingList parameter to Set-SqlAvailabilityReplica
* Updated AnalysisService Cmdlet to use cached login token from Login-AzureAsAccount for Azure Analysis Services.
* Update Backup-ASDatabase and Restore-ASDatabase to support Azure Analysis Services.
* Fixed issue where Invoke-SqlCmd was throwing an error due to
missing MSVCR120.dll (now included with the module).
* Fixed issue where 'Deploy to Azure Automation' was not working.
* Fixed issue where the SQL Provider was unable to enumerate some containers
(e.g. Databases) when the module was loaded by passing Import-Module any
of the -Version/-MinimumVersion/-MaximumVersion parameters.
* Fixed issue in Set-SqlColumnEncryption where the -LogFileDirectory option
was not dumping DacFx logs.
* Updated Tags and Description in the manifest file.
* Updated link to License.
* Added new parameter '-CertificateThumbprint' to Add-SqlAzureAuthenticationContext
First version of SQL PowerShell Module on PSGallery.
Copyright (c) 2018 Microsoft. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|SqlServer 21.0.17240 (this version)||17442||Monday, April 09 2018|
|SqlServer 21.0.17224||45557||Wednesday, February 14 2018|
|SqlServer 21.0.17199||79528||Tuesday, October 10 2017|
|SqlServer 21.0.17178||65478||Thursday, August 24 2017|
|SqlServer 21.0.17152||16714||Thursday, July 06 2017|
|SqlServer 21.0.17099||21822||Tuesday, April 25 2017|