Downloads of 1.0.1
This module adds a provider and cmdlets to access the NT object manager namespace.
PS> Save-Module -Name NtObjectManager -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name NtObjectManager
See Documentation for more details.
* Fixed bug in Get-NtThread with -ProcessId
* Added support for FilterScript for Get-NtThread
* Added support for querying thread dynamic code opt-out policy
* Added support for RFG mitigation
* NT Object Manager drive provider
* Cmdlets to directory work with Directorys, Files, Symbolic Links, Events, Semaphores, Processes, Threads, Tokens etc.
(c) 2016 Google Inc. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|NtObjectManager 1.0.9 (latest stable)||24||Saturday, August 19 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.8||32||Monday, August 07 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.7||79||Wednesday, June 14 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.6||130||Wednesday, May 24 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.5||7||Wednesday, May 24 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.4||14||Wednesday, May 17 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.3||66||Thursday, February 23 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.2||26||Wednesday, February 08 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.1 (this version)||71||Thursday, November 03 2016|
|NtObjectManager 1.0||47||Tuesday, November 01 2016|