Downloads of 1.0.3
This module adds a provider and cmdlets to access the NT object manager namespace.
PS> Save-Module -Name NtObjectManager -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name NtObjectManager
See Documentation for more details.
* Fixed small bug in handling of IO_STATUS_BLOCK which could result in memory corruption.
* Added support to list directory entries for a file directory.
* Added support to do basic read and writes to a file.
* Added support to disable dynamic code policy on a process.
* Added cmdlets for reparse points.
* Fixes for EA buffer.
* Added service SIDs.
* Added support for removing token privileges.
* Fixed token security attribute parsing.
* Fixed bug in Get-NtThread with -ProcessId
* Added support for FilterScript for Get-NtThread
* Added support for querying thread dynamic code opt-out policy
* Added support for RFG mitigation
* NT Object Manager drive provider
* Cmdlets to directory work with Directorys, Files, Symbolic Links, Events, Semaphores, Processes, Threads, Tokens etc.
(c) 2016, 2017 Google Inc. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|NtObjectManager 1.1.6 (latest stable)||44||Sunday, December 03 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.5||26||Thursday, November 23 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.4||47||Tuesday, November 14 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.3||30||Sunday, November 05 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.2||60||Wednesday, October 11 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.1||93||Wednesday, August 30 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.0||3||Wednesday, August 30 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.9||66||Saturday, August 19 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.8||35||Monday, August 07 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.7||91||Wednesday, June 14 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.6||150||Wednesday, May 24 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.5||8||Wednesday, May 24 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.4||19||Wednesday, May 17 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.3 (this version)||72||Thursday, February 23 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.2||27||Wednesday, February 08 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.1||85||Thursday, November 03 2016|
|NtObjectManager 1.0||53||Tuesday, November 01 2016|