Downloads of 1.0.7
This module adds a provider and cmdlets to access the NT object manager namespace.
PS> Save-Module -Name NtObjectManager -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name NtObjectManager
See Documentation for more details.
* Added new cmdlets to do access checking. Many of the old standalone utilities are now deprecated.
* Added cmdlets to create lowbox tokens
* Added list of known capability SIDs and resolve them during name lookup
* Added cmdlet to get a SID
* Added cmdlet to do a standalone access checking
* Reworked the APIs to include non-throwing versions of many of the core Open/Create methods.
* Made NtType more inspectable, includes access enumeration and rationalizes the opening methods.
* Various additional properties such as extended process flags, checking for LPAC
* Rework of access mask handling. Now all low-level APIs use an AccessMask structure which has
conversion operators to and from other enumerations.
* Various other bug fixes.
* Added cmdlet to filter a Token object.
* Cleanups to various components to make them easier to use from PS
* Added additional Known SIDs
* Unified the variant Get-NtToken* cmdlets into one.
* Added additional token cmdlets such as Logon and Clipboard.
* Added initial support for IO Completion Ports
* Added object creation time property
* Added support to set a process device map
* Added top level CanSynchronize property to NtObject
* Bugs fixes from Rustam Agametov
* Support getting and setting file EA buffe
* Added cmdlet to get NTSTATUS code information
* Support to toggle UIAccess and Virtualization flags on tokens
* Added asynchronous support for file operations using Task APIs
* Added support for virtual memory functions
* Added cmdlet to create named pipes and mailslots.
* Added support for specifying SD as SDDL directly to cmdlets.
* Added thread descriptions for Anniversary edition and above.
* Fixed small bug in handling of IO_STATUS_BLOCK which could result in memory corruption.
* Added support to list directory entries for a file directory.
* Added support to do basic read and writes to a file.
* Added support to disable dynamic code policy on a process.
* Added cmdlets for reparse points.
* Fixes for EA buffer.
* Added service SIDs.
* Added support for removing token privileges.
* Fixed token security attribute parsing.
* Fixed bug in Get-NtThread with -ProcessId
* Added support for FilterScript for Get-NtThread
* Added support for querying thread dynamic code opt-out policy
* Added support for RFG mitigation
* NT Object Manager drive provider
* Cmdlets to directory work with Directorys, Files, Symbolic Links, Events, Semaphores, Processes, Threads, Tokens etc.
(c) 2016, 2017 Google Inc. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|NtObjectManager 1.1.5 (latest stable)||4||Thursday, November 23 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.4||47||Tuesday, November 14 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.3||30||Sunday, November 05 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.2||59||Wednesday, October 11 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.1||91||Wednesday, August 30 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.0||2||Wednesday, August 30 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.9||66||Saturday, August 19 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.8||35||Monday, August 07 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.7 (this version)||88||Wednesday, June 14 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.6||146||Wednesday, May 24 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.5||8||Wednesday, May 24 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.4||18||Wednesday, May 17 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.3||72||Thursday, February 23 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.2||27||Wednesday, February 08 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.1||80||Thursday, November 03 2016|
|NtObjectManager 1.0||50||Tuesday, November 01 2016|