Downloads of 1.0.2
This module adds a provider and cmdlets to access the NT object manager namespace.
PS> Save-Module -Name NtObjectManager -Path <path>
PS> Install-Module -Name NtObjectManager
See Documentation for more details.
* Added support to disable dynamic code policy on a process.
* Added cmdlets for reparse points.
* Fixes for EA buffer.
* Added service SIDs.
* Added support for removing token privileges.
* Fixed token security attribute parsing.
* Fixed bug in Get-NtThread with -ProcessId
* Added support for FilterScript for Get-NtThread
* Added support for querying thread dynamic code opt-out policy
* Added support for RFG mitigation
* NT Object Manager drive provider
* Cmdlets to directory work with Directorys, Files, Symbolic Links, Events, Semaphores, Processes, Threads, Tokens etc.
(c) 2016 Google Inc. All rights reserved.
This module has no dependencies.
Minimum PowerShell version
|NtObjectManager 1.1.2 (latest stable)||23||Wednesday, October 11 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.1||91||Wednesday, August 30 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.1.0||2||Wednesday, August 30 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.9||65||Saturday, August 19 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.8||35||Monday, August 07 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.7||85||Wednesday, June 14 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.6||138||Wednesday, May 24 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.5||8||Wednesday, May 24 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.4||18||Wednesday, May 17 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.3||68||Thursday, February 23 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.2 (this version)||27||Wednesday, February 08 2017|
|NtObjectManager 1.0.1||72||Thursday, November 03 2016|
|NtObjectManager 1.0||49||Tuesday, November 01 2016|